20 August 2011

Hello World...

It is odd to get back into blogging.  While in college, I did the trite blogging thing. (Anyone remember xanga! haha!) Life is so different now, and so wonderful.

I actually setup this blog while in North Dakota, when our little family was just two people strong.  I simply never got around to writing anything, because I felt our lives were boring. (And I was pretty bitter that I lived in North Dakota, and did not wish for that bitterness to overshadow our blessed lives.) That may still be the case, I feel like with our new little addition things are much more interesting.  At least interesting enough to write about!

Since Adelai Evelyn entered this world at 6:31 p.m. on April 26, 2011, we have been happy and extremely sleep deprived.  Learning so much a long the way, and still feeling inadequate at moments but gaining confidence...or at least pretending to have confidence in what we are doing as new parents.  Hoping that that faked confidence can lead to true confidence!

I promise to try to keep this blog updated as much as possible.  On Monday I begin yet another semester at UND, and will have to get back into the books.  Oh, and that whole thesis project that I have done absolutely NOTHING on since before Addie was born. 

So I am just going to post a few pictures of my favorite thing in the whole wide world, and we can begin this new blogging venture with my wonderful Adelai saying hello to the world.



Addie at one day old.

  First Family Photo

 One of her first smiles.

 Sleeping away...

 Vogue...strike a pose!

 Sleepy time with Daddy

 I think she was 3 weeks here...

 Tummy time in Fort Worth

 Evidently I love taking pictures of her sleeping..

 Finding her feet!

Just another happy Sunday!
 
Love

1 comment:

  1. The pictures of Addie and Jason are so sweet! I am sure you are an amazing mommy, and you have such a beautiful family! We miss you guys and hope to one day see you again.

    ReplyDelete