19 January 2012

Swinging away...

I promise this post is G rated, despite the title.  (Now that I wrote that line, I am pretty sure Dallas wrote something similar in one her posts, but I swear I cannot come up with a better title and I am lazily leaving it this way...)


Honestly, I do not have much to say for this post, as I simply just want to share pictures of Addie's first time in a big girl swing. Or well the infant swing...but whatever it is a big girl swing!  She was quite of unsure of what was going on at first, but she finally gave in and enjoyed it!


I had fun taking pictures again for the first time in forever, and it makes me want to get my camera out more often and take it up as hobby more.  First, I have to get through this whole thesis  thing that is due by March...then we can think about having fun!  Once I graduate, more photography is my goal!


Anyway...ENJOY!


There is nothing remarkable about this picture. Except in the background you will see a guy with a girl in a stroller.  That is OUR stroller. This guy, I believe he was German which is not odd for where we live, just went up to our stroller put his little girl in it and started wheeling her around.  And then he returned it when he was done...  I was not mad, I was just perplexed and amused.


Ok...this is interesting...

Weeeeeee!

What is this thing you have me in Dad...

She's contemplating her escape...


And finally having some fun!


I loved this look she was giving me!

She is ready for the presidential fitness challenge!

Addie and Dad pretend to slide...












1 comment:

  1. Adorable! She got her two front teeth, too! So glad she is feeling better.

    The stroller thing is very odd. Did you guys even know him? ?

    ReplyDelete