23 December 2011

Vacation: Myrtle Beach, part 1.

So, on to the second leg of our trip....MYRTLE BEACH

After visiting Fort Sumter and Charleston, we make the trek up to Myrtle Beach! Such a beautiful area, and it was a great time of year to visit.  As it was late September, it was still warm but the masses were not there.  Kids were back in school, so the off season was PERFECT for Addie's first vacation.  We really did not do a whole lot, except relax and enjoy being away from the Texas heat.

Jason's mom, Toni, flew up to vacation with us.  And to allow Jason and I to golf! You haven't golfed until you've golfed in Myrtle Beach! 

I want to go ahead and post a few pictures, but I have a few videos and photos I need to get off my iPhone that I want to share as well.

Adelai & Dad about to hit the beach...

"Oh no, where is he taking me!!!"

"Maybe this place isn't too bad..."



Loved this one of Jason and Addie!

First time in the ocean!!!


Look at that cute swimsuit & hat!

Getting ready to ride the ferris wheel!
I am thinking Addie has her reservations!
Grandma Toni and Adelai

No comments:

Post a Comment